Wednesday 16 April 2014

I ruined an old t-shirt to make a top.

Just to make it clear, I didn't intend to ruin it, it just kinda happened.
One problem with being a guy who enjoys being a girl periodically is that you think you can turn your hand to anything after watching how to do it on youtube.
Today was one such day.


I was bored, sat waiting for the Virgin Media engineers to re-route our cable line, and I stumbled on these wee gems.
 




"BRILLIANT!" I thought to myself, "...no cash till payday, I want to get dressed tonight, but I'm just kinda bored with the clothes I have".
Is this why girls, genetic girls have so many clothes? Do they just enjoy looking different?

So with my mind made up, old t-shirt and scissors in hand, I was off, following the video as closely as I could recall.

Yeah, turns out my memory is as good as Dory from Finding Nemo.



Ho-hum.
Live n learn

No comments:

Post a Comment